Building a Mentally Healthy Workplace Conference
Thursday 23 April 2020
Danubius Hotel Regents Park, London, NW8 7JT
9am – 5pm
Supporting employees mental health, through traditional and alternative strategies, ought to be a priority for UK employers.
Untackled, poor workplace mental health can lead to reduced work quality, low motivation, and conflict between employees. The current challenging recruitment and retention climate mean employee wellbeing is a key to successful businesses.
This crucial conference, hosted by Business Forums International, will show employers potential stress and mental health triggers and how to be proactive in talking to employees; early symptom recognition can ensure effective support strategies are put in place early.
Smart employers are making sure they know about and understand the latest alternative strategies for support, diagnosis and treatment. Make sure you’re among them.
This important day will cover:
- Quantifying the potential cost to your business of not engaging in a complete mental health strategy: financial, reputational and moral
- Recognising and understanding common symptoms and the range of treatment options that successful companies are employing
- Developing and implementing a robust mental health policy that will reduce absences and tackle the stigma of mental illness
- Get to grips with your legal obligations including dismissal, discrimination, absence and mental capacity
- Hear from leading organisations what works in their own companies
Hear from strategic case studies and get the latest legal advice with session from:
Deloitte, Shoosmiths, Acas, Strategic Wellbeing, Environment Agency, BT and Lendlease
The Council for Work and Health; SOM (The Society of Occupational Medicine); Mindful Employer
SAVE £100 with the Council for Work and Health member discount code –CWH100